Saint Michael Holy Ghost Feast
May 25th and 26th
The Espirito Santo Micaelense da Trinadade will hold their annual Holy Ghost Feast on Saturday, May 25th & Sunday, May 26th
Saturday, May 25h
- 6:30 pm – Cortejo com Fleões and Prayer of Rosary immediately following.
- 7-11 pm – Entertainment with Live Band Passion (Outside Pavilion) with concession stand appetizers and Bazaar.
- Midnight – Traditional Holy Ghost Soups will be served.
Sunday, May 26th
- 6am – Traditional Holy Ghost Soups may be picked up for those that are sick and unable to attend the feast.
- 10:30am -Mass at Saint Michael’s Church with crowning of Holy Ghost Ceremony.
- 11:30am – Procession from Saint Michael’s Church to Portuguese Club accompanied by Banda de Union of Bristol, RI.
- After procession, traditional Holy Ghost Soups will be served throughout the day until 7PM.
- 3:00pm – Performance by HPC’s children’s folklore dance group, O Grupo Folclórico de Crianças.
- 4-8pm – Entertainment with Live Band Arlindo Andrade and his band (Outside Pavilion) with Concession stand with appetizers and Bazaar.
- 8pm – Closing of Holy Ghost Festivities and announcements of Next year’s Mordoms and Domingas.
For more information please contact Carmen Graça at 978-568-9275.